If the Trackman server is online and able to connect but is stuck on load screen, it may be necessary to clear the cache of files to correct. A common symptom of this is visible in the attached image.
In order to repair please follow the following steps:
- Close all Microsoft Internet Explorer windows.
- Click Start > All Programs > Microsoft Silverlight.
- Choose the Application Storage tab.
- Select the tab containing Localhost
- Click Delete all.
- Click Yes in the "Delete application storage for all Web sites?" dialog.
- Click OK.
- Close all open Internet Explorder Windows
- Remove Folder C:\Users\trackman\AppData\LocalLow\Microsoft\Silverlight from machine
- Open Internet Explorer and connect to site.
- Click Start button
- Type "cmd" in search window until Command Prompt appears
- Right click Command Prompt and select "Run as Administrator"
- Select "Yes" pop-up
- Paste or type the following command and press enter
- icacls %userprofile%\Appdata\LocalLow /t /setintegritylevel (OI)(CI)L