Trackman 3e & 4 use Wi-Fi to connect to devices. In order to connect to TrackMan Wi-Fi and local internet you can use a dual Wi-Fi adapter that will enable your device to have 2 wireless signals. The adapter plugs into a USB port and installs drivers automatically. You can purchase from link below:
Articles in this section
- Connecting TM4 via Ethernet for optimal performance and stability
- Connecting TM4 via router for optimal performance and stability and still use iOS Cameras wireless
- Indoor setup for TM4
- What do I do if I get a USB 3.0 Error when installing TPS?
- Why is the target section stuck on "updating target image"?
- Golf Ball Category Test
- API Access for Combine Leaderboard
- TM4 WiFi connection issues (PC only)
- How high to build a driving range fence?
- Deleted Players Error