I’m going to be using the Tripod Installation type, but what are the requirements for the tripod?
The requirements for the tripod and tripod head are as follows:
- Has 3/8” mounting screw.
- Minimum height of 54 in. (137 cm.).
- Maximum height of 108 in. (274 cm.).
- Minimum load capacity of 10 lbs. (4.5 kg.)
We recommend the following equipment for the Tripod Installation type:
- Tripod: Manfrotto 161MK2B
- Tripod head: Manfrotto MHXPRO-3WG
Note: Required height varies depending on how far behind home plate the tripod is placed. The further back the tripod is placed, the higher elevation is preferred.