The TrackMan can operate over a wireless network (router) so the users can still be connected to both internet and the TrackMan unit, while using the Camera app wirelessly from other iOS devices.
Here’s what you do:
- Setup a router with a local network (that can be connected to internet)
- Connect the PC to the router via WiFi
- Connect the TM4 via Ethernet (LAN) to the router
- Connect the iOS cameras to the local network from the router via WiFi
- Start TPS and both the PC and the iOS cameras will find the TM4 on the network (via uPnP) automatically as long as they are connected to the same router
The attached document illustrates the setup: