Once the file is complete, please right click on the file and select extract all. Click next. Once extracted, open the file and run the setup (or setup.exe). This will take you through how to install the latest Intel USB driver. Click yes to make changes on the hardware configuration. Once complete, restart your computer and re-install TPS.
Articles in this section
- Connecting TM4 via Ethernet for optimal performance and stability
- Connecting TM4 via router for optimal performance and stability and still use iOS Cameras wireless
- Indoor setup for TM4
- What do I do if I get a USB 3.0 Error when installing TPS?
- Why is the target section stuck on "updating target image"?
- Golf Ball Category Test
- API Access for Combine Leaderboard
- TM4 WiFi connection issues (PC only)
- How high to build a driving range fence?
- Deleted Players Error