This FAQ outlines the process for adding additional frequency groups to your B1 portable tracking device, in order to run up to 12 B1’s concurrently.
Your Trackman portable unit can change (radar) frequency to avoid interference when using multiple B1 portable tracking systems, or other systems that utilize radar technology (other ball-tracking systems, radar guns, etc.)
For each B1:
- Connect your iPad/desktop to the B1 wifi:
- Open internet settings
- Find serial number of desired B1
- Enter desired B1 specific password (default is “password”)
- In your browser go to http://172.30.20.1
- Tap the “login” button on the web page. The site has no password - your B1 should already be secure by using a wifi password
- Note: If the below pop up shows up, click “force”
- On the webpage click Setup->Advanced
- At the bottom of screen there is a check box that reads “Create Additional Frequency Groups”
- Check this box
- Click "Apply" at the top of the page. This will reboot the B1. If you have calibrated before the change you will need to calibrate again. Note: Please be patient as this may take a moment.
- When the green light, on the front of the B1, begins flashing, you can check your additional frequency groups are available by following the same steps as above.
- When you arrive on the Advanced screen it will read "Additional Frequency Groups Created"
- To adjust your frequency group settings, use the drop down list on the same screen, and select the desired frequency group